2021 Picnic Team Volunteers NEEDED!
- Oversee all functions of the event with the help of committee members in each area. This position would require being on site during set up and take down as well as being a point person on Sunday.
- Order and procure the food, beverages and supplies needed for the food tent, booyah, and volunteer meals during set up and take down.
Food Tent/Grilling Co-Coordinator
- Set up, take down, and maintain the grills and fryers needed for the food tent. Work with food coordinators to ensure the flow of food preparation runs smoothly.
Green Team Leader
- Set up garbage, plastic recycling, and can recycling receptacles around the picnic grounds. Work with a team of volunteers to keep the area maintained on picnic day, and collect all cans at the end of the day.
- Set up parking areas with boundary lines and signage for patrons and volunteers on Saturday. Work with parking volunteers on Sunday to ensure a steady traffic flow and safety for all the picnic attendees.
Sand Dig Coordinator
- Coordinate the sand delivery and removal. Help procure and bury the coins for the kids to dig up. Set up and take down the signage and sand toys. Oversee the volunteer chaperones on Sunday.
Tents/Advertising Banners & Signs Co-Leader
- Oversee the maintenance, storage, set up, and take down of these important items for our picnic!
- Set up and take down the Bingo area in the Fellowship Hall. Call past volunteers to help again this year.
Silent Auction Committee Members
- Help to obtain items to include in the auction tents from local businesses and parish members. Meet on Tuesday evenings leading up to the picnic to organize donations and prepare baskets. The tasks of set up, monitoring, check out, and take down are needed on the day of the picnic.
Remember, many hands make light work. Let’s have some fun working together on the picnic this summer!